Friday, March 19, 2010

Yay for spring!


Wednesday and Thursday were such a BEAUTIFUL days. I live for these kind of days. It has been a really long winter. On Wed. we took a nice wagon ride to the park. I was really excited because this year is going to so much different; the girls can actually run around the park. So in all my excitement, I got my camera ready and took the girls out of the wagon at the park. Sophie screamed and wanted me to pick her right back up. Evie took off down the path for the road giggling like she had just been set free. So, my idea of having them run around so we could all have fun outside, kind of got squashed. So maybe by the END of the summer, keeping them safe will be a LITTLE bit easier. Despite the disappointment of having to go inside to actually "play", it was so WONDERFUL to be outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment