Friday, November 26, 2010

winter driving

The first snow of the season fell about two weeks ago. WAY too early for me, but what do you do when you live in this state? Of course, I hadn't thought it would snow yet, so I hadn't yet purchased boots, snow pants or even a new winter jacket for the girls! What a horrible mommy! I think I was just hoping winter wouldn't come that soon. Of course the snow that fell a few weeks ago was the perfect snow to play in, but alas we just had to watch from the windows. 

I finally got the girls their winter apparel, but then it got too cold to go outside. Then it got too warm and the fluffy white snow was covered in freezing rain. Finally on Wednesday the icky snow was covered with some fresh powder.

So finally, two weeks after the great snow, we took the girls outside to play.

They didn't want to play in the snow! They just wanted to get out their cars and do all the things they did outside before the snow came. They had no problem wearing all the winter gear...it didn't bother them that it was harder to walk around. All they cared about was playing with their cars. :)

Little Bird has decided that this is how she is going to pose for pictures from now on; head down, eyes closed, no smile.




Their other favorite activity is to put the rocks in this flower pot. Never mind the snow! We have to get these rocks in the pot!




No comments:

Post a Comment