The girls love Arizona. We talk about it all the time because Gramma is still there. They want to go back; like now.
Little Bird especially asks (multiple times a day) to go back to Arizona. Recently I started telling her that we can go back when it snows again (we are planning to go back for Thanksgiving so that seems like a promise I can keep).
Well this morning when we woke up, the girls looked out the window to find...snow.
That's right. On APRIL 20.
The first words out of Little Bird's mouth were "we go to Arizona!!".
I guess Mother Nature is on her side.
Ohhhhh, that mother nature is really working against us this year!! Such a cute post!
ReplyDeleteThat Little Bird is going to be a "reminder of promises!!" You'll have to be very careful. That promise seemed like a good one, but I guess you never know.
ReplyDelete