Despite a sick Daddy, a still semi crippled Mommy and outside weather that feels like it's going to rain any second (even though it hasn't), the girls have managed to entertain themselves VERY well today.
They started out with a game of Time Out. This is where they pretend to put their babies in time out at the bottom of the stairs for such infractions as jumping through the basketball hoop. Those silly babies.
| Naughty Babies |
| Telling their babies that they are in time out and that they will be back to get them in two minutes. |
They also played very well in Little Bird's room. They must have been in there for at least an hour. Every time I peaked in on them, they were very busy, but best of all they were getting along.
I was so grateful for the independent and cooperative play today because I had something important to do.
Make S'mores cupcakes for our Father's Day celebration tomorrow!
| mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm |
The girls got to enjoy a S'more snack this afternoon with the leftover frosting. I'm pretty sure they loved it.
| Little Pie and her trademark "smash" |
| Little Bird and her delicate "I don't want to get messy" moves. |
...and I do hope you might consider posting the recipe for those cupcakes...those look delish! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd YEA for getting along and independent play. Ain't it great???