Welcome to OUR LIFE WITH THE MG TWINS! Here is the story of a family of four; a busy dad, an equally busy mom, and two silly little twin girls. Our life currently revolves around playing, reading books, playing again, reading more books, singing songs, reading books (again), dancing our bums off and generally having the time of our lives!
I missed this post a couple of weeks ago, and I just realized what happened as I was reading your Easter recap. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I know you'll treasure many great memories, and how wonderful that your girls will, too. Thinking of you...
Oh sweetie. This is wonderful. Thanks....
ReplyDeleteSo sorry
ReplyDeleteDeb Pravecek (Punky and Buddy's grandma)
So sorry Carrie! I've read many posts about Gramcracker and always thought that was such an endearing name. May she be at eternal peace. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI missed this post a couple of weeks ago, and I just realized what happened as I was reading your Easter recap. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I know you'll treasure many great memories, and how wonderful that your girls will, too. Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete