We were fortunate that Mother Nature provided us with a warm week (even amongst all the rain and thunderstorms). In fact, the other day it was even warm enough to prompt me to climb a ladder and retrieve the water table from it's winter home in the garage.
And because it was approaching 4 o'clock, I set the table up on the driveway instead of it's summer home in the backyard.
The girls played with it for TWO hours without so much as a bathroom break (OK, Little Bird made one quick trip). There were no fights, no arguments, no accidental knock downs, no disruptions whatsoever. For TWO hours.
The penguin, walrus and polar bear sure had quite the adventure!
They were completely soaked!
So, the next day, what do you suppose they asked to do the minute I said let's go outside and play?
More water table fun!
| Not sure why she wanted to pose like this. |
| Then Little Bird had to get in on the posing. |
| She couldn't quite get it the way she wanted. |
And for good measure, let's just take a look at one of their first experiences with the water table. I CANNOT believe how much they have grown.
| May 2010 with BFF. |
| May 2010 |
OMG Those pictures from 2 years ago are hilarious. Love the water fun!!!! The table looks a lot lower with the taller girls. XXX
ReplyDeleteAwww! I miss those chubby baby days! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the big girl poses!