Thursday, April 15, 2010

kisses for sister

The twins are starting to really get into giving each other kisses. They have always given each other a kiss before bedtime (usually Little Pie says "ohhhhh" after each kiss); but now they really like to go up to each other and plant one on each other's face. I was trying to get a video of the girls dancing again (it is so hysterical!!), but as soon as the camera came out, Little Pie headed towards it. She likes to look at the display instead of waiting for a picture or video to be taken. I kept whispering to her to go back and dance with Little Bird, but I think she thought I said give her a kiss. It was so sweet!
It would be nice if they ALWAYS wanted to give each other kisses, but of course there are times for hugs and time for fighting! It's getting harder and harder to break up these fights! Some toys have been delegated to the basement because they cause too much bickering. Oh well, at least we end each day with a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment