Thursday, April 22, 2010

the park






Wow, do we love the park! We visit it almost every day. The girls love to hop in the wagon and head on down to the park. When we turn the corner and the sand and slide and swings are in sight, both girls are very excited! Both girls are getting more comfortable with being there and are not afraid to head off to their favorite parts. Little Pie is addicted to the slide and wants to go up and down several times. She usually is very upset when it's time to be done. Little Bird is in love with the swing and could sit in there all day. Unfortunately it is hard for me to do both at the same time, so someone is usually upset. Little Pie tries to play in the sand with her bucket and shovels while I push Little Bird in the swing, but the slide is just too tempting. Sometimes she can't wait for me to come over and help her, so she tries to go up herself. I'm looking forward to when they can go down the slide themselves or do more things by themselves so I don't have to feel so guilty about leaving one out. It's a lot more fun to go to the park when daddy's around!

1 comment:

  1. Oh funny....after I just wrote you a note on FB I see your post about it still be quite the challenge at the park!! Funny!! Oh well...seems like every stage brings it's challenges and it's rewards!! Your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete