Little Pie has been sick the last two days. We thought it was another ear infection, but it turns out it's not. She had a very runny nose yesterday and had a lot of trouble sleeping both Saturday and Sunday nights. During one of her wake ups last night, we heard the wheezing so we got the nebulizer out. By 4 AM she was asleep and slept until 10:30AM! I couldn't believe it; but the rest of the day was really tough. She was really uncomfortable and the wheezing was bad despite the neb treatments. She didn't want to eat lunch. She tried to take a good nap, but Little Bird woke her up too soon and she really struggled the rest of the afternoon. Of course all the drainage made her vomit (all over me!), but after that she seemed to feel better. She sat in the recliner and watched lots of Elmo. She was excited to eat pears for supper and even more excited to go to bed. Hopefully we have a good night tonight!
Little Bird tried really hard to play by herself today, but she found it hard not to whine and cry and want to sit on me when I was holding/comforting Little Pie. I felt bad that I couldn't play much with her and of course she didn't know what was going on! Unfortunately before bed tonight, her nose was stuffy so I'm expecting her to be sick tomorrow with wheezing and cold symptoms. She had a tough time falling asleep tonight because it was hard for her to suck on her Nuk when her nose was stuffed up. I had to rub her belly until she fell asleep. I really hope has a good night tonight. The whole family is really tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment