Little Pie looks happy here, but she really wasn't interested in getting near the water.
So I'm supposed to PLAY with this water?
BFF says come on, this is fun!
I really hate it here!
You guys are missing out; this is a blast!
Grams tried to help but instead got soaked herself.
I want to go NOW!!!!
I'm out of here; see you later.
Ahhhhhh...so much better!
Now this is why I got up this morning!
1, 2, 3, GO!!!
Little Pie loves to count so every time she went down the slide, she would say 1, 2, 3, GO!
WHOA!
In the end, the girls ended up doing what THEY wanted to do! I guess that's what it's all about!
After the girls took a nice 2 1/2 hour nap (thank goodness!), and I mowed the lawn, we took Grams to see the new library. The girls, especially Little Pie, had so much fun showing her around the place. :) Little Bird picked out a great new truck book and wouldn't let it down. She is really into trucks now.
Grandpa came over after work and the girls had SO MUCH fun playing peek-a-boo with him and running and jumping all over him. Little Pie made up her own game of pretending to go bye-bye but then running back to jump on grandpa. It was hilarious and so fun to see them have a great time with their grandparents.
Finally, Little Bird better sleep well tonight or I am not going to be a happy mommy tomorrow. Every night this week she has woken up around 11:30 and moaned and groaned and cried and fussed for 2 hours or so. She has been working on getting some more teeth for the past 3 MONTHS so I'm getting really tired of this. and can't imagine that it's teeth pain AGAIN. But then I had a revelation (at 1:30 in the morning), that she might be having a bad reaction to yogurt again. She doesn't have any dairy issues but it seems that when she eats yogurt she has trouble sleeping at night (like she has stomach cramps). This week is the first week that she's had yogurt since who knows when. But whenever that last time was, I remember she couldn't sleep well at all. So, no more yogurt for Little Bird.
Here's to a good night sleep. PLEASE! Or else I'm going to need a lot of this tomorrow:
We missed you guys this morning at the Splash Pad... maybe next summer! There were a lot of bigger kids screaming and running around, I am sure it was very overwhelming. Have a Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteBFF's mama