First of all, where did September go?? I can't believe it's gone already. I feel like we are missing the best time of year. I really do hate how fall is so short. If only every day could be as cozy as a fall day.
Our Monday play group took full advantage of the fall festivities and visited a nearby apple orchard. The 4 girls and Little Buddy had an incredibly fun time.
 |
| Oh wow, one day these three will be driving for real. |
 |
| Carting Little Buddy around. |
 |
| This truck was Little Bird's favorite thing at the orchard. |
 |
| Check out the look between Little Pie and Little Buddy. |
There is plenty to do at this apple orchard. Going down slides, climbing hay bales, checking out turkeys and goats, sampling apples, eating lunch and going on a wagon ride. We'll have to go back on a weekend when we can check out the corn maze and pony rides and whatever else they add for the busy weekend crowds.
 |
| Thankfully we were visiting after the school groups left so the girls had almost exclusive access to the slides. |
 |
| Little Pie was very into picking up all sorts of pumpkins. |
 |
| Little Pie was VERY against going on the wagon ride but I made her get on with us and as soon as we got going she was fine. She had to stay in my lap, but at least she was looking around and telling us what she saw. Afterward, I asked if she wanted to do it again and she promptly said NO. |
 |
| Goofy posing. |
 |
| "Let I pick up this pumpkin. Ooo. It's really super duper heavy!" |
 |
| Too bad they can't update this bus with the correct year! |
I'm feeling the pressure to get in all the fun fall activities. I just know October is going to fly by just as fast as September; and I'm not happy about it. I hate feeling rushed to savor the days of my favorite time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment