Friday, September 16, 2011

We are so fortunate that the girls have four grandparents that will do anything for them. The girls love them so much and are so excited to be with them.

This weekend the girls are in Fargo with Gramma and Grandpa and they couldn't be more excited.

A couple days ago I told the girls they were going to Fargo and that Daddy and I would stay home. The response:

LP: I want to stay home with you.
LB: I want to go! I will drive there!
LP: I want to go too!

The girls really enjoyed packing their suitcases and stood by the window waiting for Gramma and Grandpa to come.





I tried to get as many hugs and kisses in as I could but Little Bird was too excited and wanted to get going. I'm going to miss them terribly, but know they will have the best time.

Meanwhile, Rob and I will go to dinner and a movie tonight and have a blast at a wedding on Saturday. We'll be dying to get the girls on Sunday though!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment