I wasn't excited about the mess and disorganization we would have to live through for a few days, but I was so excited to have the finished product.
Then, while we were out and about trying to keep busy while the installers worked on beautifying our house, I got a call from them saying I should come back and look at it. Something wasn't right.
I returned to find our carpet ripped up and part of the floor laid. But the new floor was all wrong! It looked nothing like the sample we picked out and ordered.
Long story short, the floor went back, a new one was ordered and we are living like this for at least another week.
I know we are very blessed to be able to do renovations on our home, but anyone who knows me knows that I don't do disorganization well. I mean, I'm the girl whose friends made fun of in college because I had a particular spot that I placed my chapstick every night.
This week is going to be a test of my patience but I can't help wishing it away.
I NEED my crazy organized house back!
The good news is the girls don't care one bit.
I guess I haven't entirely rubbed off on them ... yet!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment