Today we went out to lunch for BFF's birthday! The girls were all so excited to see each other!
 |
| Three excited girls having lunch. |
 |
| The birthday girl! |
We went to Broadway Pizza where kids eat the lunch buffet for free and can watch the train go around the restaurant, but since neither of my girls eat pizza, I had to order them some mac and cheese.
The girls were having such a great time with this special experience of going out to lunch. We were there at about 11:15 and there were only a handful of other people in the place. Apparently the girls were having too much fun, because the manager came over to basically tell us that the girls were too loud. HUH!?!?!? They are two years old and nobody is crying or throwing a tantrum!! He should be happy! Plus, there were literally 4 other people in the place and since they were all 20 year old construction worker guys, I doubt they really care that 3 two year olds are whooping it up on the other side of the restaurant. The mamas were shocked. What do they expect when the offer free food for kids and a train to entertain them at 11 o'clock in the morning? They were making more money off of us since two women don't eat as much at a buffet as four 20 year old guys who are only there to stock up for the rest of the week. I'm quite disappointed in the place and don't plan on going back anytime soon.
Anyway, despite the annoyance of someone who obviously doesn't understand the need for two mamas to get out of the house and visit a "normal" establishment with their kiddos, we had a great time. I think these pics will prove it!
 |
| BFF looking so serious while reading her card from the girls. I love how Little Bird is looking at her like she is so proud. The girls gave BFF a Corduroy book a a puppy backpack! |
 |
| Little Pie and BFF really enjoyed their Elmo cupcakes!! |
 |
| Little Bird could not bring herself to eat the cupcake. She looked at it for a while, touched it a little bit, tried to bite it without picking it up and then finally gave up and needed a WetOne to wipe her hands off. I offered her a piece of it on a spoon which she ate, but she had enough after that. She definitely does NOT take after me! |
 |
| Even Little Buddy enjoyed himself today! |
I'm so glad that you had a good day with Lauren and her birthday. Looks like everyone feels well. Little Buddy sure has grown. I'll bet her wonders about these 3 dollies. Soon they will be playing house with him as the baby!!! Love to look at 3 such happy girls.
ReplyDelete