We are getting too spoiled with this weather. I could really be happy if this is the "worst" that winter could get. Unfortunately, I am assuming Tuesday was our last day to enjoy this unusual phenomenon and we will likely see our normal highs in the teens very soon.
While we wait for January in Minnesota to return to "normal", we will keep on scooting until...
...we get distracted with collecting rocks.
(I guess parking in the middle of the parking lot is allowed if you ride a scooter)
...or until we fall and get a fat lip.
(Like this girl needs her bottom lip to get any bigger. Good thing there was some snow left.)
...or until we get so hungry we must go home immediately for a snack.
...or our clean, dry driveway beckons us to get out the sidewalk chalk and practice writing our name.
...or until it's time to "build" a snowman.
(Little Pie's snowman is really good, but she was so disappointed that it was smaller than mine.)(Speaking of small, Little Bird is the tiniest writer. Look at this miniscule snowman!)
While it has been so fun to play outside like it's March, we know this isn't going to last. It's OK though because these two are dying to play in the snow and we haven't even been sledding yet! Winter in MN isn't too bad...if it just wouldn't last so long.
Wow! This looks amazing (minus the lip). I am so glad you've had a warm start to winter. Getting outside makes all the difference!
ReplyDelete