On Saturday we took the girls to a Corn Maze/Fall Festival. It was yet again another beautiful fall day so we had to take advantage! We were not there very long and it was kind of expensive, but we had a lot of fun!
 |
| Practicing for family photos this week. The photographer has a big challenge ahead of her! |
 |
| Squinting in the beautiful fall sun. |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| A cheese and a squint. |
 |
| So tired but trying to have fun... |
 |
| Oh my gosh, so adorable. Heading to the maze. |
 |
| Playing in the HUGE corn pit. The girls thought it was very strange. |
 |
| What is all this stuff and why is it so hard to move around in here? |
 |
| Little Pie liked to jump in and "wipe out". Then she wanted to get all the kernels off. |
 |
| Trying to run. |
 |
| An odd pic. |
 |
| HATING the hay ride. Good thing it was only $2. Little Pie kept saying "all done tractor". Then when she realized we weren't getting off any time soon, she started saying "almost all done tractor". |
 |
| Little Bird also hating the hay ride, but she recovered a bit better. She was pretty glad to get off though. |
 |
| Little Bird wanted to try the big slide, so she and Daddy went for it. |
 |
| At the top!!! |
 |
| Heading down and having fun. |
 |
| What a ride! |
 |
| Wanting more! |
 |
| Yeah, I'm cool. I just went down a BIG slide!! |
I'm kind of surprised that Little Pie didn't have any meltdowns considering she still isn't sleeping well. For the past 4 nights or so, she has been waking up around 2 or 3 and either not going back to sleep or taking 3 or so hours to fall back to sleep. She doesn't cry or scream, she just talks to herself. I can hear her as I'm trying to doze back to sleep. I sometimes go in there to see what's wrong but she just smiles and gets giddy. I took her books away thinking that was too much of a temptation for her, but it hasn't changed anything. She doesn't nap well either; taking no nap at all or only a short nap. I'm thinking this is all molar related as every time I put my finger in her mouth she's got some new sharp growths. It's strange that she is not crying or whining more (don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about that!). I just hope this "phase" moves along quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment