Isn't that nice? Aren't you hoping that I go into lots of details?
This morning before Daddy went to work, he checked in on the girls and saw that Little Pie had puke in her bed. He came and woke me from a sound sleep and I was so confused about what was going on. She had puked in her bed sometime during the night...it was only a little and I didn't want to get her up since she obviously needed rest. She woke up happy a little while later so I thought it was just a fluke.
Then she puked at the table before breakfast was served. I was very fortunate that I had already put her bib on so most of it went on the table and in her bib. Clean up was easy!
She felt better after that and even ate a little breakfast. She played with Aunt Ter-bear while I ran to the gym. When I got home she had spiked a fever and asked to go to bed.
She took a good nap and woke up happy and asking for Goldfish.
But then all of a sudden the warning came and I grabbed the puke bucket just in time to see the Goldfish again. I feel silly saying that I'm grateful that both girls have warning signs before the imminent upchucks, so cleaning up after them has gotten a lot easier. I mean cleaning up puke is never fun, but since we can get them to puke in a bucket, it means it's at least easier.
Now Little Pie is feeling better again. But just in case, a clean puke bucket is now available...
Oh dear. She must have inherited that signal from you. I always had a warning, too. Hope that she is doing better. She sure looks good, no droopy eyelids or anything. Hopefully Little Bird stayed away from her. She needs to feel better for her birthday!!
ReplyDelete