It's always been a wonder how these girls come up with some of the things they do. Obviously I can figure out why they are saying or doing some things because it mimics something I do.
But...I think Little Pie...has a sixth sense! I mean she has to.
But...I think Little Pie...has a sixth sense! I mean she has to.
It was discovered long ago that Little Pie has an incredible sense of direction (see here). She knows where she is. She knows when we are almost home know matter from which direction we come. She knows when we pass the various parks we visit ("swing!!!!!"). She knows when we are about to get to Target. I don't even really need to tell her where we are going because she can easily figure it out on her own.
Now, she knows what we are going to be doing before I even tell her!
Last week we had a photographer take our family pictures. This is obviously something we don't do often so it can't be familiar to her. I didn't even tell the girls the day/night before that we were doing it because I didn't think they would understand or even care. But, the morning of the photos, I walked into their room to get them up and before I even said anything, Little Pie said "Mommy, Daddy, Evie, Sophie pictures!". WHAT?!?!? How did she know!?!?
Last week we had a photographer take our family pictures. This is obviously something we don't do often so it can't be familiar to her. I didn't even tell the girls the day/night before that we were doing it because I didn't think they would understand or even care. But, the morning of the photos, I walked into their room to get them up and before I even said anything, Little Pie said "Mommy, Daddy, Evie, Sophie pictures!". WHAT?!?!? How did she know!?!?
Today is Monday. We go to Little Gym and see Henry and Marie on Mondays. This morning when I walked into the girls' room to get them up, before I even said good morning, Little Pie exclaimed "Little Gym! See Henry and Marie!". How does she know it's Monday?!?!? How does she know we are going to Little Gym!?!? How does she know?!?!?
She has a sixth sense...
Oh my goodness. She is something!!! Maybe she can really read and took a look at the calendar?
ReplyDelete