Thursday, June 3, 2010

memorial day weekend

Well it's a few days late, but I thought I better write an update on our Memorial Day weekend. We had no plans going into the weekend; and that was great! After our picnic lunch with daddy on Friday, daddy went golfing to get it out of his system. Saturday was spent doing yard work, grocery shopping and other stuff around the house. On Sunday morning we went a regional park and had a blast!
daddy and little bird checking out medicine lake

i love this picture!

mommy and little pie's turn to check out the lake

i can't remember what happened here

after playing on the swings and slides, it was time for a picnic!

little bird would only eat goldfish for lunch. she has become a stubborn eater.

heading back to the car after a very fun morning!

I'm so glad we had such a good time on Sunday morning, because by Sunday afternoon I came down with the flu. Of course since I was lucky enough to have not gotten sick over the winter (despite the girls being sick every other week), I must have been due for an icky bug. 5 days later and I'm still not feeling great. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment